Monday, September 16, 2013

Ricci & Sophie

Who is in the photo at right?

Hello Coffee with a Canine readers! My name is Ricci and this is my Sophie puppy! In this pic we were about to go on our first Mommy/Puppy road trip to Ohio! Sophie is a two year old Malti-Poo and I picked her out when she was just two days old. I was able to bring her home with me when she was eight weeks old and we have been inseparable ever since!

What's the occasion for Coffee with a Canine?

Today's Coffee with a Canine is brought to you from my couch where Sophie and I are having our post-dinner snuggle. I am actually drinking water and Sophie is napping. She's a little spoiled and is actually jealous of the laptop in my lap...!

What's brewing?

Just plain water for now...Boo!! But I foresee many trips to Starbucks in our future so I can get my all time favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte and then Sophie and I can go to the park and she can play with some other pups!

How did Sophie get her name? Any nicknames?

It's funny you should bring up her name, I always said I wanted a little girl puppy and I would name her Stella (after my fave beer) and when I held her the first time she was a Sophie!

How were you and Sophie united?

I actually found my Sophie online. I was looking at shelter pups in my area and her breeders site came up somehow and I found out her Mom was due the nest week. The lady sent me pics of a teeny tiny two-day-old Sophie and it was love at first sight.

Who are Sophie's best pet-pals?

Sophie's best puppy friends are my best friend's puppies, Abby and Mikey. We just spent time with them on our trip to Ohio and they hit it off immediately. I wish I had gotten a pic of all three of them together!

Where is Sophie's favorite outdoor destination?

Sophie's fave outdoor destination has to be the park. We have a park pretty close to home that we like to walk at and it seems like everyone who walks there has a dog and so Sophie has puppy friends to play with when we go.

Squeaky toy, ball, stick...?

Sophie loves her babies I get her at Target. They are little stuffed animals with squeakies in them!

Cat, postman, squirrel...?

Sophie likes to chase the rabbits that come up in our yard!

What is Sophie's best quality?

Sophie loves everyone. Seriously. This dog has no enemies and loves everyone at first sight. Everyone is her best friend and she thinks people come over just to see her. Ha!

If Sophie could change one thing about Arkansans, what would it be?

Sophie would make it so pets could go everywhere with me. Not just Petco and Home Depot. Sophie believes in making the world a more pet-friendly place.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life in which Sophie could speak, which actor should do her voice?

Hmmm...maybe Selena Gomez?

If Sophie could answer only one question in English, what would you ask her?

What do you do all day when I am at work???

Visit the Ricci Explains It All blog.

--Marshal Zeringue

No comments:

Post a Comment